Our Guides to Buying, or Selling Property in Spain are aimed to help you with the process of moving to, around, or leaving Spain. Please let us know if you would like us to add any specific information, or help with your journey.
- Nueva Andalucia, Marbella, Puerto Banus, Estepona, Benahavis and San Pedro de Alcantara; all offer different lifestyles and benefits. Which should you choose? Help is at hand from our area guides here
- Ideas, tips and the general information you need to know before you move to or around the Costa del Sol. Research, research, research by using our property guide to buying here
- includes information for obtaining an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) as well as an offer for a free property valuation from Marcia
- whether transferring money to Spain, or sending money overseas, Marcia recommends Currencies Direct
- Tenants obligations may be different from the country you are coming from. Find out all the information about renting property
- What’s all the fuss about Monte Mayor and why does Marcia recommend this area as being one of THE best places to live on the Costa del Sol? Let her give you a tour of the “Best Kept Secret of the Costa del Sol” and we think you might agree too!
- Marcia brought Open Houses to the Costa del Sol and these are becoming increasingly interesting for Owners serious about selling their homes and getting as many viewings organised as possible. Speak to Marcia about organising an Open House for your property.
- Read what our Clients have to say about our services!
- It is important that we only refer and work with alliance partners we have personally used. If you have any concerns about who to use for a survey, money transfer, have your own home designed, legal services, mortgages, or are interested in Bank repossessions, the information in the Alliances section should help with your decision making process.