The Best Kept Secret on the Costa del Sol
The area of Monte Mayor
The area of Monte Mayor spans over 330 hectares of land, of which 54% remains a green belt zone and therefore unspoilt. The average plot size is approximately 3.000m2 with a building volume of 12%. This low density make-up means that the estate maintains its natural beauty and owners can enjoy the space and privacy they deserve. The estate includes the picturesque village of La Heredia de Monte Mayor as well as about 60 superb villas. The area of Monte Mayor is a highly sought after development due to its prime location and urban living style.
For home owners and investors alike, the area Monte Mayor ticks all the right boxes when it comes to location and lifestyle:
- Exclusive address with 24/7 private security
- Only a 15 to 20 minute drive from the coast and glamorous resorts of Puerto Banús and Marbella
- Stunning views of the Andalucían countryside and across the Mediterranean Sea to Gibraltar and North Africa
- Privacy and tranquillity in a well-run community
- An abundance of flora and fauna
- Excellent value for money
The area of Monte Mayor offers you an exclusive rural retreat with privacy, security and the most natural surroundings, Monte Mayor is a cut above the rest.